Stolen from 123limbo. She filled like out as 100 things about myself, but I'm changing it and bolding the ones that are true for me
1. Apparently not showering is the new trend. I've been not showering for years.
2. I shave my stomach.
3. Oddly enough, the part of my body that I dislike the most lately is my flabby upper arms.
4. I just realized that I am physically attracted to both of my best friends' brothers. :X
5. I am so excited to see my grandma, aunt, & uncle this weekend. well, i was last week - I saw them this past weekend
6. If something is too much hassle, I just won't bother. Even if it's something I really want.
7. I've never questioned my spirituality. I have questioned my obedience.
8. The pants I'm wearing right now I got for Christmas & they are very soft.
9. I love sleeping.
10. I am seriously so ungraceful. I always hurt myself.
11. My life motto is, "Laugh it off."
12. My other motto is, "Eat another cookie."
13. I don't even want to be skinny, I just want to feel like I don't have to be skinny.
14. Laughing seriously is the best medicine.
15. I love when things are clean, but I hate what I have to go through to get them that way.
16. Art = good.
17. Modern/abstract art = stupid.
18. I want to travel the world & studying humans. Mostly I want to study the things that humans make. (Dancers, painters, sculptors, architects, children.)
19. I really do believe that I'm only ever going to have one serious relationship with a boy, & that will be the guy I marry. I just have a feeling that's how it's going to turn out.
20. I'm meaner in my head than you'd ever know.
21. I like being myself. I don't have to think as much that way. :P
22. I really really do wish that I could be good friends with everyone ever. I try my hardest to be.
23. I think I like the idea of curly hair more than actually having curly hair.
24. My earrings are sparkly & gorgeous. :)
25. I wish I was a ballerina.
26. My favorite Christmas gift is my new bible. It's beautiful.
27. I am so excited for college, yet totally nervous & scared out of my mind.
28. I am terrified of gaining "the freshmen fifteen." maybe not terrified, but i was/am worried about it. course, last semester I lost 10 pounds instead of gained 10 pounds.
29. I hope that Cortney is having a fun time in Florida!! I'm jealous.
30. I would go tanning if it didn't cost money.
31. Oh, & if my grandma hadn't died of skin cancer at 40. :/
32. Gosh do I need a job!
33. Lakes are my favorite.
34. I think I have the mind of an artist, but neither the patience nor the skill.
34. Dreaming is soo good. Sometimes I think I get too caught up in what I dream though.
35. If someone motivated me every day & yelled at me to work out, then I might actually do it.
37. I definitely need to be pursued. I'm not one to chase a boy.
38. I actually do like playing sports.
39. But not basketball or soccer.
40. But I like playing volleyball (♥) & softball & golf & football.
41. I like cheering for the sports even more though. :)
42. I'm very fickle, & I actually know what that means.
43. I only know what it means because I thought that I was fickle, but I wasn't sure, so I looked it up.
44. Music is fun.
45. Y is probably my favorite letter.
46. Making people laugh makes me feel good. After all, I think I'm hilarious. :P
47. I obviously enjoy talking about myself.
48. Driving cars is fun, but usually riding in cars is funner.
49. I know that funner isn't a word.
50. Hanging out with kids is usually funner than hanging out with teenagers.
51. Kids never care what you think about them & they're usually good at making me laugh. :)
52. The little cuties.
53. I want to get the word "Fearless" tattooed on the inside of my lip, mostly because I am anything but.
54. I love performing on stage. As long as I'm not singing a solo. Singing in choir is much more my speed.
55. Or acting. I love to act. :)
56. But I'm much too scared of rejection to actually try out for anything.
57. I want to try out for the musical this year at my school.
58. I'm really good at encouraging people to do things that I wish I had the guts to do myself.
59. Does that make me a hypocrite?
60. I love being right. :P
61. There are few times that I feel more self conscious, than when I am looking in the mirror.
62. I remember everyone.
63. On AIM, if my font is black (which is usually is), & the person I'm talking to has a black font, I change my font color just in their window. Mostly so I don't get confused, but also to colorfy things a little bit.
64. I also know that "colorfy" isn't a word. it should be lol
65. My dad is one of my favorite people in the world.
66. I worry way too much about what other people think about me. i'm working on this one
67. I want people to think I'm cool.
68. Country music is the best, especially if you're on vacation up north.
69. I love love love to play cards!! I'm pretty good at most games too. :P
70. It grosses me out when pants are too short.
71. Sometimes I wish I were shorter.
72. Pink is my favorite color.
73. That's probably the girliest thing about me.
74. When I am around people a lot, I easily pick up their habits & sayings. all the time. it starts with their accent.
75. I swear I don't do it on purpose.
76. Maybe I'm just observant.
77. Accents rock. heck yeah they do
78. I rarely watch full movies at one time at my house. I get distracted or bored.
79. It takes a lot to make me mad. Atleast mad for more than five seconds.
80. I'd probably lie to make someone feel better.
81. I don't have it as together as I pretend.
82. Okay, some days I do. :P
83. I never eat breakfast.
84. Don't worry, I always make up for it later on in the day.
85. I'm always thirsty.
86. California just isn't attractive to me. Atleast not as much so as I feel it should be.
87. Maybe because I've been there & it was cold & the worst mission trip I've ever been on.
88. Joslyn gets to be in New York on New Years!!
89. But she's not going to Times Square. :(
90. Unless she can convince Lisa & Art to let her & Julia go there.
91. Lisa & Art are Joslyn's parents & Julia is her sister.
92. I think Joslyn would be glad to know that she got five numbers out of my one hundred all about her. :)
93. I have the sweetest second cousins EVER & I hardcore miss them.
94. I have the smallest family out of anyone I know.
95. It's also the most messed up family, with the most original problems. :P
96. This year I've had quite a few mini breakdowns, where I cry for five minutes & get really really stressed out, but then after that few minutes I'm totally fine & back to normal & laid back.
97. I guess that's my way of handling stress?
98. I'd be okay with it if it didn't mean snapping at whoever was around me & making them feel bad in those five minutes.
99. I want to read my whole bible next year. That's my resolution. well, it's not my resolution, but I do want to do it
100. I love playing games with my friends. Or with anyone. Corny games like Catchphrase & Scattergories.
and there we are.